I play bass and synths as Silent Reading.
I'm the founder and arranger for a number of bands of varying levels of novelty, performing overly ambitious and underrehearsed esoterica. Previous nights include:
- MeatBute: A Tribute to Meat Loaf
- Enchantment Under the Sea — playing mid-century tiki music/exotica
- Fannheim Steamroller — an annual Christmas in July spectacular
- The Bookhouse Boys — playing the music of David Lynch
- Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes — the Mos Eisley Cantina band
- Surf du Soleil